An ad-free app for easily changing your phone settings
Custom QuickSettings tiles for Android M
Various optimizations and improvements
Fixing some translations
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- CHANGE_CONFIGURATION: Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc. Does not include placing calls.
- NFC: Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- REBOOT: Required to be able to reboot the device.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UPDATE_DEVICE_STATS: Allows an application to update device statistics.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_APN_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the apn settings.
- WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.